Organising your symposium
The Beurs van Berlage is ideal for symposia up to 1,300 persons. Each year, Beurs van Berlage hosts more than 20 mainly international symposia. We feel it is our ultimate speciality to host these groups.
Reasons for holding a symposium in Amsterdam:
Reasons why national and international clients often opt for Beurs van Berlage for this group size include:
- Location - right in the heart of Amsterdam’s historic city centre;
- Accessibility - located across Amsterdam Central Station and around Dam square;
- Expertise - years of experience with hosting large symposia;
- Full service - you have a standard all-in package, any extras are taken care of by Beurs van Berlage;
- Excellent hotel service - the lowest prices and best conditions, guaranteed;
- Ample parking facilities within walking distance;
- Unique architecture - typical Amsterdam style, enhancing the Amsterdam experience.
For a customised quote for your conference, please contact our Sales Managers. They all have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the area of national and international conferences and are able to provide you with all the advice you need. They are happy to tell you more about the costs of our conference venue and will help you decide which conference halls and rooms suit your conference best.
You can reach them by telephone between 9.00 and 17.00 hrs on +31(0)20 - 531 33 55, or you can send an e-mail using the form on this page or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.