History of the Dutch stock exchange
Beurs van Berlage has a rich history of being the third stock exchange building of Amsterdam and being the host of the marriage of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima. In addition, the architecture of the Beurs van Berlage has a story of it's own. Want to know more about:
- The first two stock exchanges in Amsterdam
- The stock exchanges at the Beurs van Berlage
- The marriage of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima
- The emergence of a conference and events venue
- Or do you want a guided tour in this historic building
Press & Media
For all press inquiries to the Beurs van Berlage please look at our press and media page.
Here you will find:
- an overview of the latest press releases
- and information and contact details for our press lists gallery
If you want to use a high resolution photo please look in our gallery where you will find a selection of the most diverse pictures for everyone's use.
Contact and accessibility
Beurs van Berlage has several partners, office tenants, cafes and conference rooms, each with its own postal address and entrance. On the contact page you will find the right information about all their adresses at the Beurs van Berlage.
Organisation and vacancies
Want to learn more about the mission, vision and organisational structure of Beurs van Berlage? Please check our organisation page.
Beurs van Berlage also has several open positions, are you interested in working for us? Then look at the vacancy page.